- The goal of HEADIEST is to get the highest score at each night.
- Earn points by picking songs played at each night’s show.
- Points are determined by where in the show a song is played:
- Show opener is worth 4 points.
- Show closer (last song of second set) is worth 3 points.
- Encore is worth 2 points.
- Anywhere else in the show is worth 1 point.
- If all 4 of your songs are played during a show, you get a bonus 5 points.
- A “perfect” show card would get you 15 points.
Qn = 31; Qt = 0; Pt = 0.1155;