- The goal of HEADIEST is to get the highest score each night.
- Points are determined by where in the show a song is played:
- Show opener is worth 4 points.
- Show closer (last song of second set) is worth 3 points.
- Encore is worth 2 points.
- Anywhere else in the show is worth 1 point.
- Entries for each night’s game must be made more than 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Teases, Jams, Drums>Space, and solos are not eligible for points.
- Songs are verified via setlist.fm, the bands’ social media and the heads of Headiest.
- Follow the Leaderboard to see where you rank as Headiest on tour.
- The Player with highest point total at the end of a contest will win a prize.
- Contests may be one show, a weekend, a tour or anything else we come up with. Please follow us on social media for updates
Qn = 22; Qt = 0; Pt = 0.0787;